illycaffè S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” or “illycaffè”) hereby communicates the purposes and methods of processing the data in its possession. The data will be requested and communicated at the moment of enrolment and later during the courses.
2. Data shall be processed by illycaffè (which will process only the data required to achieve the individual purposes and will use them only for the operations, which are necessary for the pursuit of these same purposes):
A. in order to register you to the course and allow illycaffè to carry out the activities related to the enrolment, organization and management of the courses;
B. in order to enforce or guarantee illycaffè rights in the appropriate courts and to comply with any obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation (for these purposes the processing can be carried out without the consent of the subject under art. 24, letters a, f, of the Legislative Decree no. 196/03);
C. in order for illycaffè to be able to statistically process the data about the frequency of your participation to the courses and the general courses attendance and in order to contact you to understand the reasons for non-participation or low participation. This activity will allow illycaffè to assess the quality of the service and to understand whether or not it should introduce other free courses.
5. Data will be retained for the time required to achieve the purposes of the processing and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
6. The Data Controller is the undersigned company illycaffè S.p.A. located in Via Flavia 110 in Trieste, telephone +39 040 3890 111, fax +39 040 3890 490, email email@example.com.
8. The data subject shall at any time exercise the rights under Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/03, which is stated below:
Art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
10. Your data could also be seen by your company, Le Méridien, for managing the courses.
Information updated on 16 November 2015. Any updates carried out inside of policy of constant review of the informative ones will be shown in this page.